Caledonia-Mumford Central School District
The Caledonia-Mumford Central School District, in collaboration with our community, takes pride in providing safe, comprehensive and rigorous educational experiences,
in order for all students to graduate as ethical, responsible, lifelong learners, who are college and career ready.
The Caledonia-Mumford School District will provide a high-quality and well-rounded educational experience
District Beliefs & Core Values
The School District will:
- Create a learning environment that reflects the high expectations of our society.
- Create a school culture that has the emotional, intellectual and financial support of our community.
- Collaborate with the community to provide a safe, supportive and challenging educational environment.
- Foster students who are respectful, caring and eager to learn.
- Value transparent, frequent and candid communication.
- Provide instruction, equipment, facilities and materials so that students will become self-directed learners prepared for the experiences of the world.
- Expect that our faculty and staff will utilize ongoing professional development to ensure our students will receive the best instruction possible.
- Expect high levels of dedication to improvement and excellence from all students and persistence through challenging tasks.
- Expect appropriate, caring and healthy behavior from all members of the school community.
- Continually seek to innovate, implement and solve problems to provide the best educational experiences possible for our students.
- Communicate with the community at large so there is an understanding of the mission, vision, beliefs and values and the steps needed to monitor, adjust and achieve for all.
- Celebrate individual and group accomplishments with the highest level of pride.
Caledonia-Mumford Students will:
- Be independent, critical, and creative self-directed thinkers who are able to effectively communicate.
- Be innovators, implementers and collaborative problem solvers with the ability to produce and compete in an ever-changing world.
- Have multiple opportunities to explore and participate in meaningful co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- Understand and appreciate personal differences and diversity.
Our students will demonstrate the character, skills, attitudes and attributes
to be productive, respectful and responsible citizens.