Registering Your New Student at Caledonia-Mumford Central School
Welcome to Caledonia-Mumford Central School!
If you recently moved to the Caledonia-Mumford Central School District, or if you are transferring from a private school, it is important that you contact us right away to schedule an appointment to register your child in school. See the contact information to the right.
The process of registering a student takes some time and there are numerous forms to be completed. We will assist parents and students with everything from start to finish. The building principal will meet with new students and their families and provide a tour of the school building.
Please take note of the required documents listed below.
The forms listed in the left column can be downloaded and printed to initiate the registration process. When you have completed the information, fax it to either Tracy McGinnis at 585-538-3460 for new students registering for grades PreK - Grade 5 OR the Middle High School Counseling Office at 585-538-3480 for new students in grades 6 - 12.
- Proof of age (birth certificate)
- Proof of residency
- Physical and immunizations are required at the time of registration and you must submit an immunization record of child
- Custodial rights/legal guardian or custody papers through Family Court are required at the time of registration
The following forms must be completed and will be provided to you at the time of registration
- Health history form
- Emergency card - provided to you at time of registration for you to complete
- School registration form
- Parent/guardian release form
- Transcripts from your child's previous school(s)
- Cumulative record folder
Registration Office Contacts
Elementary School Students (Pre-K to Grade 5)
Mrs. Tracy McGinnis (585) 538-3481. Email email@example.com
Middle/High School Students (Grade 6 to Grade 12)
Mrs. Brenda McCormick (585) 538-3445. Email firstname.lastname@example.org