Dear Caledonia-Mumford Parents and Residents:
The 2022-2023 budget process began on November 9, 2021, with the presentation and adoption of the 2022-2023 Budget Calendar which guides the budget process. The Administration and Board of Education developed a budget that ensures the best possible programs and learning experiences to meet the needs of our students that are within the confines of the taxpaying community.
Budget Presentation/Hearing - On Tuesday, May 10, 2022, Superintendent of Schools Robert Molisani will present the proposed 2022-2023 school budget to the community at the annual budget hearing, starting at 7 p.m. in the middle/high school auditorium.
Meet the Candidates - A Meet the Candidates forum will follow the budget hearing where candidates will introduce themselves and answer questions from the high school Government class.
Budget Voting - On Tuesday, May 17, 2022, district residents will vote in-person on the 2022-2023 school budget. Voting will take place in the District Office from 12 p.m. until 9 p.m. Absentee ballots may be requested by contacting Susan Voos, District Clerk, at 538-3400 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. All completed absentee ballots must be received by the District Clerk by 5 p.m. on May 17, 2022.
Superintendent Robert Molisani's Budget Presentations from February 2022 - May 2022
- February 15, 2022
- March 8, 2022
- March 22, 2022
- April 5, 2022 (Budget Adoption)
- May 10, 2022 (Budget Hearing)
- May 10, 2022 Video Recording of the 2022-2023 Budget Presentation
- May 10, 2022 Video Recording of the Meet the School Board Candidates Forum
The budget statement and required documents must be made available to the public (upon request) in the main office of each school building in the District, Business Office, Caledonia Public Library, Mumford Public Library, and on the school district's website, at least seven days before the Budget Hearing date and not less than 14 days before the annual budget vote.
- Legal Notice
- Budget Statement
- Proposed 2022-2023 Budget in:
- District's Academic Report Card - most recent school academic report cards outlining student performance
- District's Fiscal Transparency Summary - most recent year available
- Administrative Compensation Disclosure Notice
- Exemption Reporting for Taxing Jurisdictions: