Employment Opportunities at Caledonia-Mumford Central School
Thank you for your interest in working at Caledonia-Mumford Central School.
Caledonia-Mumford Central School is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race,
religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or military status.
Please note that New York State Law requires all district employees including substitute teachers, to be fingerprinted as a
condition of employment. Fingerprint Info.
- Caledonia-Mumford Central School uses the online web recruitment (OWR) system to post job opportunities.
- View job opportunities and complete the online web application.
For your convenience, we provide a list of the vacancies on this webpage, however, the application process must be completed through the online web recruitment website link above.
Instructional or non-instructional vacancies: To apply for these positions, use the online application.
- 1.0 FTE Physical Education Teacher (Elementary School level)
Support Staff Vacancies:
- Regular and substitute bus drivers (You must pick up a paper copy of the application in the Transportation Department 538-3412).
- Substitute food service and substitute nurse. To apply for these positions, use the online application.
- Substitute cleaners. To apply for this position, use the online application.
There are no coaching vacancies at this time
Questions regarding the application process, to request a paper application or for information regarding fingerprinting, please call the District Office at 585-538-3400.
View the approved NYS Teacher and Principal NYS APPR
View the Caledonia-Mumford School District District Mentoring Program