Building and Grounds Department
The historic 1939 Elementary School building, originally Cal-Mum High School holds great significance to the Red Raider family both current and alumni, and members of the community.
The Caledonia-Mumford Central School District takes great pride in the maintenance, appearance and investment of its campus buildings and grounds.
To request use of the buildings, grounds or facilities at Caledonia-Mumford Central School, please complete and submit a
Building Use Form to Mr. Whaley.