- District Homepage
Cal-Mum CSD Has New Mobile App!
The way parents and the community get their information has evolved and CMCS has responded to the evolution with a new mobile app to expand our communication tools.
We understand that you want information and notifications delivered directly to your mobile device so download the Caledonia-Mumford Central School District mobile app today. It’s free and available for download from the Apple and Google Play app stores.
Once you have downloaded and installed the app, there are just a few quick steps to set your app up.
You can also view this video tutorial – click HERE
Here is a printable PDF of the directions below:
- We recommend you allow push notifications
- Settings/Following our schools: We recommend that you choose from the list and select to follow the District, Elementary, Middle and High Schools.
- Buttons! Buttons! The first maroon buttons you will see on the landing page of the mobile app are Board of Education Candidates and School Budget Information. Click on them to be directed to information on our website.
- News: This feature brings all the top feeds into one location, including our school website headlines, Facebook and Twitter posts.
- Schooltool: This links you directly to the Schooltool mobile app where parents of middle and high school students can view their grades, tests, etc.
- Notifications: This button will allow us to send push notifications directly to your mobile device.
- Select a School or District Wide Site: This button connects you directly to the most important information that you may be looking for in each of the schools.
- Phone number
- Principal name and email address
- Staff listing
- Teacher listing
- Website – when you click on website, you’ll be connected to that school’s full website.
- Submit an Absence Excuse: This button connects you to a Google form to submit an excuse for a student absence.
- Athletics: This button connects you to the Athletic Schedules of all teams.
- Menus – This button connects you to the monthly breakfast/lunch menus.
- My School Bucks: This button connects you to My School Bucks where you can manage your child’s meal plan. (This school year all breakfast and lunch meals are free for all students.)
- Superintendent of Schools: This button connects you to Superintendent Molisani’s message.
- CM Board of Education: This button connects you to the Board of Education webpage.
- CM Raiders School Apparel: Rep the CM Raiders! Purchase your fan apparel here.
- Resources: This button connects you to important resources such as the District Code of Conduct, School Handbooks, etc.
- Twitter/Facebook: This button connects you to the CMCS social medias.
- Raider Recognition: This button allows you to leave us a shout-out or complimentary note. You can create a note anonymously or with your signature. You can leave a general note or a specific note. Let’s hear your Raider Recognition!
- Safe Schools Hotline: This button connects you to the Safe Schools Hotline for emergency and confidential reporting.
- Calendar: This button connects you to a calendar of what’s going on at Caledonia-Mumford Central School.
- Reopening Schools: This button connects you to the CMCS Reopening Website (post Covid when we reopened in Fall 2020).
- Administration & Departments: This button connects you to a webpage listing all of our administration and district department heads.
If you have any questions or a suggestion for additional buttons, please contact Sarah Santora at email@example.com OR 585-538-3449.